House Keeping Senior GSA
Salary Rs. 20000.00 – 25000.00
Eligibility: Hotel Management Graduate + The Yummy Idea Academy Certified *
(*To know more about the certification, contact us on +919667432702/ email@example.com)
Date: 21 June 2021
We are looking for a reliable and friendly room attendant to join our hospitality team in order to provide superb customer service to our guests. Your duties will include ensuring that assigned rooms are fully stocked, cleaned, and serviced to a high standard. You should also be able to resolve guest complaints and queries promptly and in a polite manner.
To be successful as a room attendant you must be honest, pleasant, and have detailed knowledge of, and comply with, all housekeeping policies, procedures, and standards.
Senior Room Attendant Responsibilities:
- Greeting guests and responding to queries.
- Changing bed linen and making beds.
- Replacing used towels and other bathroom amenities, such as shampoo and soap.
- Sweeping and mopping floors.
- Vacuuming carpets.
- Dusting and polishing furniture.
- Emptying trash containers and ashtrays.
- Restocking beverages and food items in the minibar.
- Cleaning public areas, such as corridors.
- Reporting any technical issues and maintenance needs.
- Updating status of guest rooms on assignment sheet.
- Returning and restocking cleaning cart at shift end.
Senior Room Attendant Requirements:
- Hotel management Degree or diploma, preferred.
- Previous guest service and/or housekeeping experience of 2-3 years
- Experience using industrial cleaning equipment and products.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision while meeting high-performance standards.
- Physical mobility and stamina.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Professional and polite.